Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I had sex with my girlfriend and gave her an emergency contraceptive pill. Will she get pregnant?

I had sex with my girlfriend and gave her an emergency contraceptive pill. Will she get pregnant?

I had sex with my girlfriend with half of my penis penetrated in her vagina in doggy style. I am not sure whether my penis went inside the vagina. My girlfriend is saying it went inside. Is there any chance of pregnancy by pre-cum? Although I ejaculated outside.

The second incident happened around an hour later, and in the heat of the moment I had sex with her again without a condom. This time I am sure about the penetration, my penis went half inside. But I did not wash the penis before penetration and I had previously ejaculated. She had her periods 8 to 10 days before. An hour later, on the same day I gave her UNWANTED – 72 manufactured by MANKIND pharmaceuticals. So we took the pill about two hours from the first time we had sex. Is there any chance of pregnancy ? 

Unwanted 72 is an emergency contraceptive pill and the chances of pregnancy are very low. That being said you're living an extremely risky lifestyle, why can't you just keep some condoms. Ejaculating outside is not a safe method to prevent pregnancies.  Even a tiny bit of semen can cause unwanted pregnancies. Just use a condom when you have sex. And please just wash after ejaculating.(Read:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts